Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Introductions

My parents named me Fredrick. As soon as I could recognize my name, I knew they hated me. There really isn't that much about me that I would consider interesting, but then again, nobody ever really they're something special. Unless they aren't. Then for some reason they think everybody should know about them. I suppose that's why I never did these blog things before. I always thought them to be slightly egotistical. I mean, who is cocky, or delusional enough to put up their thoughts and feeling out there for everyone to read, as if ANYbody would even care what they think or feel. But here I am, writing this. I think you should know that this wasn't my idea. It was my doctor's. Before we go on any further I feel as though you should know I am not insane. I'm anti-social and have overbearing and worrisome parents. That's the only thing wrong with me, that's why I have a doctor name Bulshev. Sometimes I think he made the name up. It just sounds like a psychiatrist's name. I feel his name was something like Smith, or Bennett before, but decided one day that Bulshev sounded more professional. Well, I suppose that just may be enough of an introduction for now.

Fredrick

2 comments:

UovoallaCoque said...

I think that most parents look at the "appearence" like the most important thing in the society. So, for the parents, the family must appear ALWAYS happy at the eyes of the others.

I'm sorry for my english. I'm Italian.

P.s: I like your name!

SNC said...

Hey, don't worry about it, my therapist made me do this blog thing too. you seem like a good guy, i'm looking forward to reading your blog.