Thursday, February 1, 2007

I'm best friends with a penguin, I named him Roger.

Today I went to the zoo. I didn't feel like going to school when I woke up so I went to the zoo. It was snowing, and although I looked everywhere for my hat, all I could find was my grandfather's old fedora, so I wore that. I felt really cool for about an hour but by the time I sat down in front of the penguins all it was doing for me was collecting snow. There was one penguin who stood out among all the ohers. Mostly because when I stood in front of their cage thing he stood with me. It may have been a she, I don't know, but I named him (or her) Roger. You may be wondering how I would be able to tell Roger from the others if I ever went there again, well, do you know how I a lot of people think penguins look like little waiters? Well, Roger actually has a black marking on his neck that looks like a bow tie. Beat that! I now have a place to go whenever I don't feel like going to school. I'll go hang out with Roger.

No comments: